Monday 14 September 2015

Get Wool Soon

Good Morning!

It's a drizzly overcast Monday morning here.  I hope  you're having better weather.

I made this card yesterday to enter into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge blog where the theme this time is Y for Yarn.

The stamps are all from sets by Inky Doodles including the knitted stitches background that I stamped several times onto the Kraft card.

In the UK we call knitting yarn knitting wool so the sentiment is a play on words.

The butterflies were punchedpunches with  snippets of paper from my stash but unfortunately the little blue stars on the paper don't show up very well.

Thank you for dropping by and Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

Erika said...

Love the play on words Barb and the added sheep and wool, very clever.

Hugs Erika. x

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . . I love the play on words too! Fun card xxx

Pat said...

I love this as it is just perfect for the challenge. I think the needles and wool and sheep and then that cute sentiment and the way you have added pieces of wool through the background layer is such a clever design, and not forgetting that embossing which complements it so prettily, and of course the little butterflies too. x

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh I love the theme, very sweet.
Hugs lIsa

Mrs A. said...

Oh I love your take on my theme. Perfectly woolly. Love the play on words too. Thankyou for fluttering by #38. hugs Mrs A,

Lou said...

haha..great sentiment and love how you've actually added wool to your card too x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Barb. Love the play on words. xx

Carol L said...

As Di would say.......oh you clever little sausage you! LOL This is too cute with the yarn tassels! Fun card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so fun and cute, Barb! I love the adorable sheep! I haven't made my yarn card yet - I've been struggling with this one - you've nailed it! Awesome job!

Greta said...

The real strands of yarn on your card really makes it special, Barb!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Good afternoon Barb....wet and chilly here.....But your card put a smile on my face with the cute lamb image....love what you done with the wool on the bottom of the card...Joolsx