Tuesday 21 July 2015

Have a Lovely Day


And I hope you are having a lovely day!

This card was was made with a piece of card I'd previously coloured.  After using Distress inks I sprayed water onto my craft mat and swooshed the card around.

After embossing in my Cuttlebug I heat embossed the sentiment which I got free a long time ago.

I used Fired Brick ink on some raised areas, then decided to paint a couple of the flowers and colour the centres black.

I added the butterfly then some glitter glue (which was probably a step too far) and mounted onto black card then onto a white A6 card.

It was very quick to do and I like the colours but think the sentiment would have been better a bit lower down.

I hope you'll call again soon.

1 comment:

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Beautiful card Barb-Love the colours,and the embossed sentiment is lovely!
Have a lovely day :)
Nessa xxx