Friday 10 July 2015

Christmas comes early!

Or an alternative title "You'll Really Hate Me" .....

I've had a couple of busy days so haven't had a lot of time to craft at home.

Yesterday I really had to do some laundry and housework and I also had my hair done plus fitting in some Wimbledon watching. So,  I finished off die cutting these little guys from Tuesday and putting them together.

New Sizzix stamp and die set that I recently bought in their sale. The snowman's face is a separate stamp.

When they're made into cards I'll only have about a dozen more Christmas cards to finish for 2015.

I'm looking forward to doing some card making with Louise tonight as she had a couple of places free for her class.  She was my first follower so "thank you" Louise.

Thank you everyone for your visit.


2 comments:

Diane said...

Great idea to get an early start Barb and your snowman are just darling.

Hugs Diane

Lou said...

Thanks barb, I love seeing all your cards. Those snowmen are very cute . I still can't believe you are making Christmas cards already 😀