Friday 31 July 2015

Cardmaking at Loobi Crafts

 I had a great morning at Loobi Crafts in Leighton Buzzard with friends making cards with Lisa.  The shop is a real Aladdins  cave and well worth a visit if you're in the area.

We made three cards and this was the first.

The stamp is by Paper Artsy and the die is one of a set by Tim Holtz.  Lisa said they'd sold out of the die and I can see why.  I love it.  But I have got it on order ...    I saved the little hexagonal cut out bits.  I'm sure I'll be able to use them for something.  Have you any ideas?

Sorry the photo isn't the best but I wasn't quite sure how to show off the die to it's best advantage.

I forgot to ask what the papers are but think they're very pretty anyway and the little button just finished it of.

I'll be back with the second card later tonight and it is very different.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great card! That die is terrific and can't wait to see what you do with all the little hexagons. That's a terrific sentiment stamp also, love the font.