Friday 3 July 2015

Button and Bows


Good Morning Friends.

It's a lovely sunny day here and I'm looking forward to meeting friends for lunch later.

For my card today I used some Dovecraft paper for the background and Little Claire "Buttons and Bows" clear stamp set for the main image and the sentiment.  The top bow is an Inky Doodles stamp from a Christmas set.

The large circles were cut out with Spellbinders dies and the small circle is a Marianne die.

I coloured with Pro Markers and added faux stitching.  The three gems were coloured with peeloff marker pens and the tiny bow is embroidery thread.

I would like to enter this card into the Shopping Our Stash Challenge which this week is "Baubles, Buttons and Bows".

Thank you for dropping by.  I hope you have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Well this couldn't be any more perfect for our challenge! Super sweet card, I love the pretty soft colours!
Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash Crew this week for our "Buttons, Baubles & Bows" challenge!!

Lou said...

such a sweet image and a great challenge x

Chris Dring said...

Sew sweet! (See what I did there?!) LOL! Perfect card for a friend/family member who sews! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!