Monday 25 May 2015

A Perfect Day!


Yesterday my husband went to an Adobe lecture so I had the day by myself.

I had a lie in, a couple of hours crafting then pizza and a big glass of red wine watching the last Sunday football match of the season.

I've been trying to use up old stuff since the beginning of the year so I made up six cards from old decoupage.  I'd previously cut out and assembled the decoupage over several weeks at our craft club which is held every Monday morning in the village hall.

This is one of the cards I made using some Lucy Attwell decoupage that I bought from Create & Craft many years ago.  The "Hello" is a die bought recently from Greatly Besotted and  the hearts are punched out with Glossy Accents added.  The paper is from my stash.

I've submitted this card to The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is just so sweet Barb. Love the vintage children.

Helen said...

Great project - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

PS - please link up your project not just your blog next time so we can find your card and leave a comment