Tuesday 5 May 2015

Karma


I hope you all enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend.  I certainly did.

We  visited Aunty Stella in Cambridge, I watched lots of football and we had a takeaway Chinese meal.

Well, this is one of my Brusho samples which I decided to use to make a card.  I'm pleased with how that little scrap, in the picture below, turned out when it became a card.

I used Turquoise coloured Brusho crystals onto glossy white card.

The stamp on the left is one of a set of  Woodware stamps called Plant & Meadow JGS402.   I stamped twice and then once again without re-inking.

The sentiment, which was heat embossed is a Visible images stamp. This set is called "be happy" and comes with three other sentiments.

I added three self adhesive dew drops for added interest.

This Brusho colour is probably my favourite at the moment from the starter set that I bought.

No comments: