Wednesday 6 May 2015

More Brusho


Here's the second of my Brusho practise pieces that I decided to use on a card.

This is on watercolour paper using three colours of Brusho, turquoise, scarlet and yellow paint in separate areas.  The paper was well spritzed with water before I tapped on the paints and then spritzed again.  This time I dried with my heat tool before stamping the leaf and then the flower head using a black dye ink pad.

As there was not a lot of  definition between the two stamps I outlined the petals of the flower with a fine black liner pen and drew lines on the leaves with a white gel pen.

I added a green button to pick out the green colour where paints had merged and a scrap of embroidery yarn tied into a bow for added decoration.

After matting onto a piece of black card which I tore at the bottom I stuck on a couple of self adhesive pearls from my craft stash. The sentiment is a well loved Judikins  stamp, bought a long time ago from Stamp Addicts.  The flower and leaves stamps are by Paper Artsy.



No comments: