Sunday 19 April 2015

Ally Pally (7) Daisy Panel

This is the last of a week of cards using new craft stuff I bought at Ally Pally when I went with friends last weekend.  I've still got lots of new stuff as yet unused so still lots to play with.

The stamp is by Woodware and named "Daisy Panel".  It comes with the sentiment which I have heat embossed in silver and one other which says "FOR YOU" all in upper case letters.

I've used papers which came free with a magazine some time ago and silver-grey purls and ribbon also from my stash.

I stamped the image onto white card then onto the papers which I cut out and stuck to the image.  I highlighted areas of the leaves with a white gel pen and used a dark grey Promarker to fill in the border of the image.

I made a DL card and rounded the top corner, added a panel of the pink paper which the image was stuck onto and another strip where I wanted to put the sentiment.  I do seem to use a lot of pink although my favourite colour is green.....

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: