Monday 13 April 2015

Ally Pally (1) "Kisses"


Good Evening.  What a lovely day it's been here.

Well as promised here is the first of my 7 cards made with my new stash from my day out at Ally Pally on Saturday.  It's a quick and easy card.

The background is made with an Inkables Mask which I sprayed through then dried with a heat tool.  I rubbed round the edge with my new Barn Door Distress ink then mounted onto black card and stuck onto a 6" square card.

The lips are a Visible Images stamp which was just stamped in black and mounted onto a scrap of red card.

The heart is punched from the red card and covered with  Glossy Accents.  The sentiment looks handwritten but is a wood mounted stamp that I've had for a long time and finally the kisses are from me.

So - here's my first of seven cards. I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: