Monday 23 February 2015

Aunty's Cup Cake



This is my very first blog entry so I thought a cupcake would be a good  thing to celebrate with ....

I made this card for my husband's Aunty Stella.  She's Aunty Stella to me too as Bruce and I have been together since we were 15 years old.

The stamp is a grey rubber and unmounted.  I'm not sure of the make.  The background paper is by Papermania and has been in my stash for a long time.  I embossed it first in my Cuttlebug.  I paper pieced the frilly part of the image and 3D'd the heart and put Glossy Accents on the cherry.    The sentiment is from a Hobby Arts set which I use a great deal and the ribbon was from my stash.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Welcome to blogland, Barb - sure you'll soon be blogging with the best!

Kathyk

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

The first blog posts are always special! You've been very prolific since you started just over year ago, Barb. Happy belated first blog anniversary!